- “Commuting, Labor, and Housing Market Effects of Mass Transportation: Welfare and Identification.”
- “Formative Experiences and the Price of Gasoline” (with Arthur van Benthem); (slides).
- “Technology Adoption Under Uncertainty: Take-Up and Subsequent Investment in Zambia” (pre-print) with Paulina Oliva, Kelsey Jack, Samuel Bell, and Elizabeth Mettetal. Accepted at the Review of Economics and Statistics.
“What is Marine Justice?” with J Martin, S Gray, E Aceves-Bueno, P Alagona, T Elwell, A Garcia, Z Horton, D Lopez-Carr, J Marter-Kenyon, K Miller, T Shewry, B Twohey. Journal of Environmental Studies and Sciences 9, no. 2 (2019): 234–243.
- “Land-Use Regulations, Property Values, and Rents: Decomposing the Effects of the California Coastal Act” with Andrew Plantinga. Journal of Urban Economics 107 (2018): 65-78.
- “A forward-looking Ricardian approach: Do land markets capitalize climate change forecasts?” with Chris Costello, and Olivier Deschênes. Journal of Environmental Economics and Management 89 (2018): 235-254.
- “Rural Entrepreneurial Education: An Innovative Piece of Practical Development in Latin America.” Student Journal of Latin American Studies 1 (2009): 26–51.
- “A Ticket to Ride: Estimating the Costs and Benefits of Rail Transit.” Economic Insights 5, no. 2 (2020).